Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wow, it's been quite a week!

Wow, well, it's been a mere 20-30 degrees here in the 9th Ward, and I've been having a blast!

Foster Mama has been teaching me lots of stuff. She's taught me to sit, stay, come, go down, and even this crazy "shake" thing, which she loves. Whatever, I get lots of praise and treats, so I do it! Foster Mama keeps telling me that I'm a genius. I don't know about that, but I sure do want those treats!

Other than that -- well, it's been so cold that everything outside keeps freezing. My foster sisters and I are having way too much fun with the ice! Check out these videos of us playing with the ice in our outside water bucket! I finally got it out (with some help from foster Mama) and then we played keep-away!



Keep away!

No comments:

Post a Comment